If you wish to donate to the Festival or pay your vendor/exhibitor/sponsor fees, please use the button below.
If you have any technical difficulties with the link above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
If you are a vendor/exhibitor/sponsor please make sure to fill out and submit an application and sign our contract first. The application will calculate the necessary fees for your chosen form of involvement. Both the contract and application can be found here: https://rvapeacefestival.org/vendors-and-exhibitors/
Join a Committee!
RVA PEACE FESTIVAL – COMMITTEES
Committee Chairs/Coordinators are still needed for some areas – join our Peace Team to help plan a great event for Richmond!
Peace Team: Current chair/coordinator listed; additional coordinators and volunteers needed. Team meets monthly from January to June; more often as needed before the September event.
- Publicity –  lead our publicity effort to include recruiting others to market the event to the Richmond community (Flyers to various venues to include churches, libraries, camps, other festivals; newspaper, radio and broadcast etc).
- Pinwheels for Peace–  contact local churches, synagogues, mosques etc. and schools to create and plant Pinwheels for Peace early in September along with event signs.
- Art Contest–  plan, publicize, contact schools etc. for students to enter art contest; coordinate judging and display.
- Treasurer/Accountant –[open] record income and expenses; prepare reports for meetings.
- Vendor/Exhibitor Tables –  invite non-profit exhibitors and vendors; record applications and fee payments; prepare listing for event and table location diagram
- Interfaith Program– [Scarlett Sams, Archie Abaire] plan and coordinate the interfaith program, panel discussion on “Faith and the Environment”
- Entertainment –  recruit entertainment for the peace stage performances.
- Food Vendors – [Pam Karthik] contact food vendors, get required permits, paperwork and fees prior to the event
- Children’s Arts & Crafts – [Brigitte Newberry] inventory, requests for free art supplies, setting up the crafts at the event, and assisting children with projects
- Children’s Games / Cooperative Games – [open] plan and coordinate fun activities for children
- Peace Merchandise–[open] place orders for Peace Merchandise, manage and account for the inventory, recruit volunteers for sales that day, etc.
- Set Up and Clean Up–[open] order tents, tables and chairs and manage set up and clean up the day of the event – recruit volunteers.
- Sponsorship – [open] We invite businesses and individuals also become sponsors so the festival is possible. The addition of some of the above fundraising also helps make the festival possible.
- Website Designer – Update the site as needed with forms, dates, contact information, exhibitor listing, and entertainment schedule.
- Drink Sales – [open] handle the procurement of beverages (donated too), management of Drink Sales and recruitment of the volunteer team
- Donation and Welcome Table–[open] organize volunteers for the Welcome Tables – Basically – hand out programs, man the donation jars and count people.
- Program – [open] plan the program for the event, prepare the script for the M.C., and prepare large signs with the schedule, map/layout of event.
- Recycling–[open] organize recycling for the event – and man the trash and recycling areas so trash is not thrown in the recycling bins.
- Volunteer Coordinator  Coordinate volunteers and schedules – including Exhibitor Check-In and Information Table, Drink Sales, Merchandise Sales, Welcome Tables, Children’s Crafts, Set-Up and Clean-Up (ask about community service hours for students).